Monday, August 23, 2004

Introduction...

Technically, I'm being forced to create this blog against both my own will and my better judgement. (My "not quite as good" judgement thinks it might be fun...) To discover the purpose for blogging is the purpose of this blog. I like the idea anonymously publishing STUFF out there in the "BIG ELECTRIC" even though, as I've tried to get people to read what I've written in the past and found it difficult, I again feel that the audience for this particular experiment will undoubtedly be rather limited...

Currently, I am writing this STUFF from a strange angular room with lots of wires coming from the ceiling and glowing bits everywhere. If I were half asleep I might assume that I had been abducted by either aliens or scientists, and that strange tests where being performed on my brain as I typed...

With this in mind, I'm attempting to RESIST the control of those THINGS (scientists or aliens) who may be probing me at the moment and restrict myself, in the subject matter which I type, to things both amusing and unimportant... (Therefore, because I DO feel as though I've been abducted by aliens (or scientists), after all I would have no reason to feel the need to avoid touchy or sensitive materials in my writing if I did NOT feel like I were being watched, it can correctly be assumed that I am half asleep... (I hope you kept up with all of that...))

And so, with heavy heart my friends, I conclude the introduction to this blog... (What the HELL is a blog??? I know what a log is: It's either a large, horizontal tree, or some kind of a journal... But what's a BLOG??? It sounds like what happens if you eat a three week old tuna salad sandwich. If you know the answer, and feel it is SAFE to share that type of information, (your aliens or scientists may be off duty, getting a coffee or something) feel free to contact me and end my naive suffering.)

Thank you and have a good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home