Wednesday, October 06, 2004

He's Got to Die...

The moon was extraordinary... I wasn't certain if he noticed. He seemed to hate me tonight. I don't know why???

We started out so happy, despite the warnings from our coworkers that interoffice dating never worked... I suppose they were right. It's only been three months since he first asked me out, two since I... I can't believe he hates me already... I spent most of my paycheck getting my hair done and buying this outfit and he won't even look at me. God!

Well, if he's calling it off, at least I can still remember how beautiful that night was. That first night. The only night... The moon was extraordinary, and I thought he was too... But now... Now he's got to die.

I thought of the night we first met. There was electricity in the air, literally. His skin was aglow with a green hue of magnificance. Some say green is a horny color. His outfit had that "thrown-together" look of a tough sort. I proceded to send the currents of electricity into his body as he moaned and began to shake. The castle had become my lab and he was my creation.

I had it all worked out. At 9, he would bring me my breakfast: cheesecake and coffee (2 lumps of sugar, please). I'd read the morning paper aloud, reading headlines that would make us depressed. Then I'd turn to the horoscopes to see if whose planet was in retrograde. By 12, we'd be out of the house and off to a home furnishing store...We had China patterns to pick out.



1 Comments:

Blogger Brave Raideen said...

Hopefully the instructor still has the REST of this story. For reasons that I don't understand (cryptic and computational are synonyms in my world) the last paragraph or two of this story is missing!!!

Call Scooby Doo!!!

If I can get the printed page back from Dr. Kendrick, I'll repost the rest of the story... (LIKE ANY OF YOU REALLY CARE...)

October 17, 2004 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home