Thursday, November 18, 2004

Falling from the Bridge...

I'm working on a hYpertext story. This may sound like a strange thing for me to do, especially if you've read any of the rest of this blog... I thought I hated hYpertexts... But NO!!!

The form is interesting. It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure story on the internet... I'm cool with that...

So far there isn't much to the story, it's only a few pages long and only has a few hYpertext links, but I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far.

Check out the "beta" here:
Falling from the Bridge

If you want to comment on the project, I've set up an email account:
fallingfromthebridge@yahoo.com

I'd love to hear from you (read from you) as long as you're going to say nice things...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

August 8, 2005 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Nice things. You need to install "word verification" to get rid of these annoying spammers. I find it helps a lot.

April 3, 2006 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home