Sunday, October 17, 2004

Temporary Glitch???

I don't know why, but for reasons that only a computer type would understand, my posts tonight aren't going onto my BLOG. Instead they are floating around all nebulous and cryptical in the ARCHIVE section and not just JUMPING to the head of the BLOG... I'm glad that they aren't just evaporating into the computational ether, but I'm also confused as to why tonights posts are refusing to go to the top of the thingy...

Perhaps, and this is something that I will have to check tomorrow, they WILL go to their proper place sometime tonight or tomorrow. I'll check then. We'll see if it's some weird computer voodoo thing, like it always is, and tomorrow, this whole experience will have been a strange dream... Until then, NANOO NANOO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home